Welcome back! We are so excited that we have can offer our full range of services on June 22nd.
Guidelines for guests
Appointments: Please call ahead of time to make an appointment. No walk-in services available at this time.
Arrival + Entry: Please call us at 978-682-9772 with your first and last name. We do not have a waiting room available. We also will be taking your temperature upon entry. Any guest that has a fever over 100.4 degrees will not be allowed in the salon. Please bring face mask and wear it all times in the salon. We recommend a disposable mask if you are receiving a color service. Please sanitize your hands when you arrive or wash them thoroughly.
During your service: Unfortunately our beverage area is temporarily closed. If you would like a drink, please bring your own water bottle. Please keep your distance of six feet from other guests and service providers.
Reception + contactless payment: Please provide your credit card number when booking an appointment. Currently, we will not have cash in the salon. Please tip your service provider on your credit card or bring exact change for cash tip if you would like to add a gratuity.
Shopping for products: One of our team members will help you with products. Please do not touch any retail products.
No companions: Please come alone unless you need specific medical attention or you are bringing a minor that has a service.
Care charge: There will be an additional $3.50 care charge per guest during this time. This charge will help keep our community safe by providing a budget for extensive daily cleaning, PPE products, HEPA air filtration, social distancing guidelines, etc.
Cancellations: We will not be penalizing for any cancellations due to being sick. Please call the salon if you need to reschedule. All no-show appointments will be charged the full price of the service as we are trying to service all our Nijoli guests.
Please do not come to your appointment:
-If you or someone in your household is feeling ill or have any of the following symptoms- fever, dry cough, body aches, headaches, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste and/or smell, or diarrhea.
-If you or someone in your household is considered a "close contact."
-If you or your immediate contacts tested positive for Covid-19 less than 14 days ago or are awaiting Covid-19 test results.
-If you or someone in your household are in a high-risk category.
-If you have traveled outside the state of Massachusetts to a high risk state less than 14 days ago unless you have had a negative Covid-19 test less upon returning.
Nijoli's commitment to our team and guests
- We have installed an HEPA air filtration system that cleans the air down to .1 microns based on a 99.9% particle removal
- We have a full time cleaner disinfecting the salon nightly
- Each area, all tools, stations and equipment will be sanitized and/or disinfected between each client
- Masks and protective eye wear will be mandatory for all service providers
- We will be temperature checking all our team members upon entry to the salon
- All staff have updated certification on sanitation protocols via Barbicide certified
- We have rearranged our salon and have limited our occupancy. All styling stations will be 6 feet apart
- Acrylic petitions at the front desk and nail room
- We will wash and sanitize our hands in between each guest
- A new cape will be used for each guest
- Our team members will change their smock in between each guest
- We have very strict sanitation protocols and will frequently clean high touch areas
Spa Nijoli & Salon is doing everything we can to protect our guests, our community and our team. To this extent, we will be following the Center of Disease Control (CDC) and local health department guidelines with regard to social distancing practices and sanitation in order to reduce the spread COVID-19. This will require our staff to maintain six (6) feet of distance between ourselves and you, the client, as much as possible in our salon setting. We will also be requiring this same procedure for client-to-client contact in order to limit the exposure to all individuals.