Welcome back! We are so excited that we have can offer our full range of services on June 22nd.
Guidelines for guests
During your service: Unfortunately our beverage area is temporarily closed until June 4th. If you would like a drink, please bring your own water bottle. Please keep your distance of six feet from other guests and service providers.
Reception + contactless payment: Please provide your credit card number when booking an appointment. Currently, we will not have cash in the salon. Please tip your service provider on your credit card or bring exact change for cash tip if you would like to add a gratuity.
No companions: Please come alone unless you need specific medical attention or you are bringing a minor that has a service.
House charge: There will be an additional $3.50 care charge per guest during this time. This charge helps cover the dramatic increase of products and the overall cost of doing business Post Covid.
Cancellations: We require 24 hour notice to cancel or reschedule appointments. Please call the salon if you need to reschedule. All no-show appointments will be charged the full price of the service as we are trying to service all our Nijoli guests. Cancellations within 24 hours will be charged 50% (or more).
Please do not come to your appointment:
-If you or someone in your household is feeling ill or have any of the following symptoms- fever, dry cough, body aches, headaches, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste and/or smell, or diarrhea.
-If you or someone in your household is considered a "close contact."
-If you or your immediate contacts tested positive for Covid-19 less than 14 days ago or are awaiting Covid-19 test results.
-If you or someone in your household are in a high-risk category.
-If you have traveled outside the state of Massachusetts to a high risk state less than 14 days ago unless you have had a negative Covid-19 test less upon returning.
Nijoli's commitment to our team and guests
- We have installed an HEPA air filtration system that cleans the air down to .1 microns based on a 99.9% particle removal
- We have a full time cleaner disinfecting the salon nightly
- Each area, all tools, stations and equipment will be sanitized and/or disinfected between each client
- Masks will be worn for all unvaccinated team members
- All staff have updated certification on sanitation protocols via Barbicide certified
- We have rearranged our salon and have limited our occupancy. All styling stations will be 6 feet apart
- Acrylic petitions in the nail room
- A new cape will be used for each guest
- We have very strict sanitation protocols and will frequently clean high touch areas
Spa Nijoli & Salon is doing everything we can to protect our guests, our community and our team. To this extent, we will be following the Center of Disease Control (CDC) and local health department guidelines.